Monday, July 7, 2008

Apt. with Dr. Little

We had our monthly appointment this morning with Dr. Little and are very thankful for another great report! The heartbeat was good at 150, she also said the measurement of my belly, blood pressure and weight are good. We asked about the weight since I know I've gained a lot and there's still 3 months to go! She said that it is on the high side but if I increase my exercise a bit it should be fine over the remaining weeks. We told them about some soreness I had over the weekend and she said it was likely from a round ligament strain. It feels a lot better already so we aren't worried. Next month is a longer appointment with some extra routine tests including diabetes screening. Until then we'll just keep daydreaming about his arrival and getting the house and ourselves ready!

No comments: